WB-3628 is the industrial wireless gateway for LoRa to RS-485, which is suitable for widespread area where requiring the long-range, low data, and non-immediateness communication.
LoRa is Low-Power and Long-Range transmission protocol and features good anti-interference performance to prevent electronic jamming.
• LoRa Wireless data link provide stable data stream.
• Wide voltage operation for Industrial applications.
• High output RF Power and high sensitivity provide more then 40KM transmission distance.
• Multi-Interface support RS-485 / RS-232.
• AUX Power output for general purpose such as plug-in sensor, or other sub system.
• Software setting function such as Frequency / ID / P2P / Group / Broadcast / Power output ….
Product Type: Indoor
Air Stream Protocol: LoRa Wireless Protocol
Operating Frequency Range: 410 ~ 525MHz / 862 ~ 1020MHz (According to the local regulatory compliance.)
Sensitivity: Up to -136dBm@SF=7 / 10.4K bandwidth
Transmit RF Power: Maximum 2W
Interface: RS-485 x 1 / RS-232 x 1
RS-485 Protocol: Modbus RTU
Serial Interface Baud Rate: 1200bps / 2400bps / 4800bps / 9600bps / 19200bps / 38400bps / 57600bps / 115200bps / 230400bps
Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
Topology: Broadcast / Group / Peer to Peer
Main Unit Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 2.98 cm (Not include antenna)
Weight: 140 g
Input Power Supply: 12V ~ 30V DC / 1A
Output Power Supply: 5V DC / 200mA (Max.)
Power Consumption: 24V 15mA @868 / 920MHz receive, 24V 400mA @868 / 920MHz transmit 2W
Special Specification: Flame Retardant